DKU together with MOST Business Incubator held a series of Eco-Talk 2020 webinars
Last week, DKU in partnership with the MOST Business Incubator (@ most.com.kz), as part of preparing participants for the Eco-Talk international green business school, held a series of webinars to finalize business ideas.
Speakers at these webinars were:
- Maxim Baryshev, founder of Uchet. kz;
- Julia Dmitrieva, owner of the agency «JD.Expert”;
- Alisher Latypov, event agency www. top10ala. kz;
- Evgeny Mukhamedzhanov, founder of EcoNetwork;
- Galym Baitymbetov, founder of AQUA Point;
- Maya Suyunchalieva, founder of the project «Eco-tourism and Lean Textile Branding”.
Speakers shared success stories of their enterprises and eco-projects with young eco-innovators. They told and showed how to choose the right idea for their project, how to test the idea, how to find the target audience and market for services / products.
At the end of the webinars, the participants in the Eco-Talk project went to refine their eco-business ideas using the knowledge they gained during the webinars.
Webinar 2 — record you can find here.