Admission to Master programmes
To enroll in the DKU Master's program, you must:
- Submit a full package of documents to Admissions Office;
- Take the Complex Exam of the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan (score at least 50 points);
- Take an English language test at DKU;
- Apply for a scholarship by the German Academic Exchange Service (part of the tuition fee).
Applications for admission for the Master's program are accepted from 15/06/2020 to 15/07/2020.
Documents for admission to the Master's degree:
- The original of the Diploma Supplement (and copies of documents on education);
- Certificate of participation in CT;
- A copy of your id card;
- 6 photos 3×4;
- CV (a brief autobiography);
- List of research and scientific-methodical works (if any);
- Employment record or a notary certified copy of employment record card (if any);
- A copy of military registration card (for men);
- Payment receipt for exam of the MES of RK;
- International certificate of passing the English language test according to the threshold points determined by the MES RK (if any);
- Home address statement (for Almaty non-residents who wish to apply for scholarship)
- Motivation letter (in Russian).
You can get detailed information about admission conditions and training at DKU from the Admissions Office:
Tel.: + 7 (727) 355 05 51 (EXT. 229)