The goal of the program is to train highly qualified international-level specialists in the field of sustainable business development management, capable of:
- Assessing the risks of sustainable development on the issues of the modern ESG agenda and look for adequate solutions at various levels of management (corporate, regional, and state).
- Effectively managing projects and processes of organizations conducting socially and environmentally responsible business.
- Developing integrated management systems to achieve sustainable development of the enterprise.
Term of study: 1,5 years (3 semesters)
Teaching language: English
Graduate degree: Master in Sustainable Business ManagementAdmission
1. Communications 2. Strategic management 3. Sustainable development 4. Operations management
- Professionals who know how to apply sustainable management standards are in increasing demand as they work to improve efficiency and accountability in ESG and impact management.
- Whether you work or want to work for an investment asset oversight company, or if you just want to learn more about impact investing, ESG, social finance or corporate reporting, this program will help you master the basic concepts and methods of managing impact on the SDGs and others. Impact from the point of view of businesses and investors.
- You will gain knowledge from leaders of international companies and scholars in the field of business and management.