DKU is pleased to announce the call for articles to its next issue of the academic journal
The Kazakh-German University in Almaty is pleased to announce the call for articles to its next issue of the academic journal «Vestnik of the Kazakh-German University» and invites all interested scholars, researchers, graduate and doctoral students to publish their original research articles in the journal.
The deadline for submission of articles to the next issue of the Vestnik is April 20, 2020.
The Vestnik of The Kazakh-German University is a peer-reviewed academic journal aimed at expanding and advancing academic research in Central Asia. The editorial board of the journal accepts submissions in the following thematic areas:
- issues and problems of sustainable development in Central Asia;
- political and economic development in Central Asia;
- history of Central Asian countries;
- society and culture in the countries of Central Asia;
- foreign policy and international relations of the countries of Central Asia;
- development of new technologies in the countries of Central Asia;
- transport and logistics in the countries of Central Asia;
- ecology, energy efficiency and water management in the region;
- development of languages and literature in the region.
Instructions for authors
All articles submitted to the «Vestnik of the Kazakh-German University» must meet the following requirements:
1. Articles can be submitted in English, Kazakh, Russian and German languages. The article should not be published earlier in any printed or electronic publication. It is possible to publish an extended version of any article published before. However, they should be appropriately referenced in the bibliography and in the footnotes.
2. The size of the manuscript should not exceed 10,000 words, including abstract, main text, footnotes, references, tables, figures and annexes.
3. The manuscript of the article should be sent to the email address indicated below, in MS Word using Times New Roman 14 point font and 1.5 spacing. The manuscript must be carefully edited before submission. All pages must be numbered.
4. When submitting an article, authors are advised to ensure that their articles contain:
a) title page with the title of the article, the name of the author, institutional affiliation and an email address;
b) abstract of no more than 200 words at the beginning of the article;
c) introduction describing the nature of the problem under investigation and its background;
d) main part containing a description of research methods used and detailed analysis of the research problem under investigation. The main part can be divided into subsections;
e) conclusion, which sums up the main results obtained during the analysis with a discussion of the significance of the results and with indication of avenues for further research if applicable;
f) literature list at the end of the article. All publications cited in the text should be listed in an order they appear in the text. It is recommended to prepare the list of bibliography following the current bibliographic requirements (GOST 7.1−2003). All references in the text should be indicated in the text, e.g. .
5. The responsibility for the content and accuracy of the data and the overall design of articles lies with the authors. By submitting an article for publication, the authors agree on possible editing of the article without distorting its content.
6. The editorial board reserves the right to reject those manuscripts that do not meet the above format requirements.
If you have questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org