Applications for Renewable Energy Trip-2022 are open
The Kazakh-German University, with the assistance of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Germany, together with partners invites you to apply for participation in an educational trip to study the best practices of using renewable energyRenewable Energy Trip-2022.
The trip will take place at renewable energy facilities in Kazakhstan and will allow you to:
- To study solar, wind and hydroelectric power plants in practice.
- Better understand their technical and technological features.
- Prepare cases of best practices in renewable energy.
- Discuss existing challenges and opportunities for the introduction of new renewable energy sources in the framework of informational meetings.
Date of trip: June 20−26, 2022
Application deadline: June 15, 2022
All expenses for participation in the educational trip are paid by the organizers: air tickets, accommodation, meals and transport during the trip*.
*During the trip, the rules of social distancing and quarantine measures will be strictly observed to preserve the health of participants.
Who can apply:
- BA, MA students and young researchers;
- citizens of Kazakhstan and Central Asian countries;
- those who speak Russian;
- priority to applicants who have submitted documents for admission to the Master's program of DKU «Strategic Management of Renewable energy and energy efficiency».
- motivation letter (no more than 1 page);
- updated CV;
- specify the date of submission of documents scan to SMREE in the subject of the letter: Application for RE trip-2022.
More information in the account @dku.nri