Arsen Moldagalievich Tleppayev
Professor, PhD in Economics, Associate Professor
Research area/research area of interest
- Econometric and mathematical modelling,
- Energy efficiency.
Total number of publications during the whole period of activity including international publications — More than 50
- Econometric evidence of the effectiveness of different r & d funding sources International Journal of Economic Perspectives Volume 10, Issue 4, December 2016
- Forecasting and analysis of energy consumption // Vestnik of al-Farabi Kazakh National University, economics series, 2017. — No. 2 (120)
- Measuring system of green economy for the energy-efficient development //Vestnik of al-Farabi Kazakh National University, economics series, 2016. — № 3 (115)
- Construction of Kazakhstan's system of energy efficiency indicators for the development of industrial competitiveness//Proceedings of the 28th International Business Information Management Association Conference — Vision 2020: Innovation Management, Development Sustainability, and Competitive Economic Growth. — Seville, 2016
- Problems of investing in energy efficiency projects //Vestnik of al-Farabi Kazakh National University, economics series, 2016. — No. 6 (118)
- Problems of development and implementation balanced scorecard, international scientific journal «Science and life Kazakhstan» № 2 (44), Astana 2017
- Application of binary choice models for the purposes of scoring, banking, Vestnik of al-Farabi Kazakh National University, economics series, № 4, 2015.