Irina Borisovna Pershina
Research area/research area of interest
Teaching methods of economics
Total number of publications during the whole period of activity including international publications — 20
- The use of information technologies in the training of economists. Proceedings of the Republican Scientific and Practical conference Kazakh Ablai khan University of International Relations and World Languages, May 2012.
- Problems of teaching theoretical Economics, proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical conference, KGU, March 2013.
- The role of the project method in teaching economic theory. Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical conference, KGU, April 2014.
- Manual for students of Evening Department, «Lecture notes on economic theory». Almaty, Alla Prima, 2014.
- Discussion in teaching of economic theory. Proceedings of the International conference KGU, April 2015.
- Problems in the study of economic theory. Proceedings of the XII International Scientific conference Economic science in the 21st century: theory and practice, Makhachkala, December, 2016.