Marat Kupzhasarovich Naribayev
Professor, Doctor of Economic Sciences/Corresponding Member of the Kazakhstan National Academy of Natural Sciences
Research area/research area of interest
- Foreign economic activity and globalization,
- Regional integration,
- The Silk Road Economic Belt,
- Green and the digital economy,
- Project management and analysis,
- Insurance activity.
Total number of publications during the whole period of activity including international publications — More than 55
- Foreign economic activity of Kazakhstan in the context of globalization: analysis, methodology and improvement of management mechanisms// LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Germany, 2012.
- Basics of transition to a «green” economy: international experience and tools (co-authored) //REC «Green Academy», Astana, 2013.
- Environmental monitoring and online monitoring at quarries ((co-authored) //Scientific and technical support of mining production, Almaty, Novosibirsk, Russia, 2014, pp. 233−239
- State regulation of foreign economic activity of Kazakhstan in the context of globalization and regional integration. Manual, Almaty: ВТСОМ, 2008, 92 p.
- Cooperation between Kazakhstan and the Shanghai Cooperation Organization as a Factor in the Development of Foreign economic activity today // Central Asia’s Affairs, #1, KazISS under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2010. p. 30−35.
- Innovative model of the SCO University at KazNTU: practice of new technologies of postgraduate education / / Structural changes and development of society: proceedings of XI International Scientific conference, Kazakh-German University (4 April 2014, Almaty), Almaty, 2014, pp. 339−344
- Regional integration processes in the context of foreign economic activity of a state as a factor of sustainable development in modern realities: methodology and recommendations// CENTRAL ASIA and the EUROPEAN UNION: the way to sustainable development: proceedings of the XI International Scientific conference, Kazakh-German University (27 March 2015, Almaty). Almaty, 2015, pp. 71−79
- «Green» reform from the standpoint of project management as a factor of sustainable development of a country in different dimensions // CENTRAL ASIA AND the EUROPEAN UNION: the way to sustainable development: proceedings of the XI International Scientific conference Kazakh-German University (27 March 2015, Almaty). Almaty, 2015, pp. 111−116
- Free and open software as a factor of economic development of the national economy in the multipolar world// Fundamental researches, 2016, 12, pp. 187−191
- The initiative of «The Silk Road Economic Belt «in the context of «Green economy” concept for Kazakhstan// Modern global trends: challenges and risks for Central Asia: proceedings of the XIII Annual International Scientific conference of Kazakh-German University (25 November 2016, Almaty), Almaty, 2017, pp. 217−226