Svetlana Yurievna Petrenko
Associate Professor, Candidate of Political Sciences
Research area/research area of interest
Modern political processes in Central Asia and political communication
Total number of publications during the whole period of activity including international publications — 18 including 2 international
- New trends in the development of relations between government and business in Kazakhstan within the framework of the State Programme for accelerated industrial and innovative development of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2010−2014, theses // Proceedings of the VI Russian Philosophical Congress «Philosophy in the modern world: a dialogue of worldviews» (Nizhny Novgorod, June 27−30, 2012). Volume 2. — Nizhny Novgorod. Publishing house of Nizhny Novgorod state University. — 2012. — 415 p.
- Social and economic benefits of implementing a business project for the collection and processing of milk in Karasai district of Almaty oblast: based on the local dairy LLP «SMAK» // Vestnik KGU, 1, Almaty, 2012, pp. 20−22.
- Psychological portrait of students majoring in «International relations» at the Kazakh-German University / / Collection of the international scientific-practical conference of KGU (Almaty, March 30, 2012). / Compiler: B. Lochmann. — Almaty, 2012, pp. 257−265. Co-authored with A. Gusarova.
- Political science in Kazakhstan, Chapter 2, pp. 38−46.// Questions of Kazakhstani political science. Manual for students of all specialties / compiler: I. Ivanov. Almaty: KGU, 2014. 144 p
- Sustainable development of Kazakhstani society: competence model and motivation of university students//"Modern global trends: challenges and risks for Central Asia — Contemporary global trends: challenges and risks for Central Asia": proceedings of the XIII Annual International Scientific conference of the Kazakh-German University (Almaty, November 25, 2016). — Almaty, 2017, 451p
- Integration processes at the beginning of the 21st century. Chapter 3.1; 3.2; 3.3. Manual for students, Almaty: KGU, 2017.