Oxana Nikolaevna Shkapyak
Dean/Associate Professor, PhD in International Relations
Research area/research area of interest
- Foreign policy of Kazakhstan and Russia;
- Integration processes in Central Asia;
- Security problems in Central Asia.
Total number of publications during the whole period of activity including international publications — 25 including 3 international
- Security threats in Central Asia: Russian and Kazakh approaches / / Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical conference «The role of sovereign Kazakhstan in ensuring regional security in Central Asia», April 15, 2011. Almaty, 2011, pp. 213−219;
- Foreign policy concept of the Russian Federation 1993, 2000 and 2008: comparative analysis// Vestnik KazNU. International Relations and International Law series, 2011, 5 (55), pp. 9−13;
- Eurasian idea in the official political discourse of Kazakhstan, Russia and Belarus// Vestnik KazNU, International Relations and International Law series. — 2011, 6 (56), pp. 58−61;
- New foreign policy concept of Russia, what to expect in Central Asia // Vestnik KazNU. International Relations and International Law series, 2013, 2 (62, pp. 169−173.
- Threats and challenges to national security of the Russian Federation: Central Asian case study// Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical conference «Security Problems in Central Asia and prospects for resolving the Afghan crisis after 2004». April 18, 2013. — Almaty, 2013, pp. 210−215.
- Forums of inter-regional cooperation as a factor in the development of Russian-Kazakh relations// Proceedings of the Scientific-Practical conference «Current problems of International Relations and International Law», dedicated to the 70th anniversary of Professor G. Zhambatyrova, the first Dean of the International Relations Faculty, May 28, 2013. — Almaty, 2013, pp. 160−165.
- Cooperation between Russia and Central Asian States during V. Putin's third presidential term// Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical conference «Current problems of International Relations, Law and Economics and search for their solutions in the light of the Strategy „Kazakhstan-2050“, dedicated to the 80th anniversary of al-Farabi KazNU and to the 60th anniversary of Professor K. Shakirov», Almaty, 2014, pp. 134 — 137.
- Russia's security policy in Central Asia// Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical conference «China's Relations with Central Asian countries: history and prospects"-Almaty, 2014, pp. 196 — 199.
- The role of strategic planning in the foreign policy of the state (based on the Russian Federation). Vestnik KazNU. International Relations and International Law series. — 2014, 2 (66), pp. 18 — 22
- Russia's policy in Central Asia during the reign of B. Yeltsin: economic aspect //Vestnik KazNU. International Relations and International Law series. — 2014, 2 (66), pp. 202−208 (Delovarova L. F.)
- Politics and interests of Russia in the post-Soviet space// Proceedings of the VIII International Scientific-Practical conference «Vědecký pokroknapřelomutysyachalety — 2012». — Dil 22. Psychologie a sociologie. Politické vědy: Praha. Publishing House «Education and Science». s.r.o — Praha. Publishing House «Education and Science», 80 p, pp. 74−76
- Central Asia’s Transition to Democracy// Procedia — Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2013. Vol.81. — P.79−83 (F. Kukeyeva)
- Migration Processes in Central Asia: Main Directions and Key Issues of Regional System// Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research.2013. Vol. 15 (11), pp. 1505−1510 F. Kukeyeva, L. Delovarova)