The following documents are necessary to submit to apply for master’s programme:
- A full package of documents must be submitted to admissions office;
- Take the English language exam of the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan.
- Take the subject examination on the chosen specialty at KGU;
- Take an English language test and interview in English;
- You can apply for grants provided by the German Academic Exchange Service (part of the tuition fee);
Documents for master’s programme can be submitted from the 10th of July to the 31st of July 2017.
List of documents required for master’s programme:
- The original diploma with transcript (copies of documents are also required);
- Medical card 086 (fluorography must be attached);
- Copy of ID;
- 6 photos 3×4;
- CV (a brief autobiography);
- List of research papers;
- Employment record or a notary certified copy of employment record card (if any);
- A copy of military registration card (for men);
- Payment receipt for foreign language exam of the MES of RK or provide a copy of the TOEFL certificate (not less than 560) or IELTS certificate (not lower than 6) (if any);
- Home address statement (document showing current home address);
- An essay on the chosen major.