Partner of DKU:University of Applied Sciences Mittweida
This programme prepares professionals to ensure stable work of the enterprise, profit growth and competitiveness. Managers are responsible for increasing the efficiency of the staff, improving the quality of goods and services of the company.
You will gain knowledge and skills in entrepreneurship and business management based on modern methods and computer technology.
Since the major courses of the specialty are conducted by lecturers/professors from Germany our students get the best European competences.Admission
- Management and International Business
- Enterprise Internationalization
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Information Technology in Management
- Strategic Management in Business
Main field of study «Project-Management"
Main field of study «Risk-Management"
Main field of study «HR-Management"
Main field of study «Sales and Logistics»
A good command of two foreign languages enables our graduates to work as managers at different levels:
- at international companies;
- at joint and foreign enterprises;
- at consulting companies;
- in private sector;
- in project activities.