Experience of studying abroad is important not only for personal development but also for building a successful career.
The International Department of KGU gives assistance to you how to find the ways to study abroad, how to apply for study programmes, applying for visa and many other important questions.
Study and internship in Germany
Our partner universities in Germany:
- University of Applied Sciences Hamburg — partner of KGU, speciality «Energy and Environment Engineering», (ВА);
- University of Applied Sciences Mittweida — partner of KGU, specialty «"Management of companies and enterprises», (ВА);
- University of Applied Sciences Schmalkalden — partner of KGU, educational programme «Information Engineering in Economy' (ВА);
- Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau — partner of KGU, educational programmes «Transport Logistics» (ВА) and «Telematics», (ВА);
- University of Applied Science Zittau/Görlitz — partner of KGU, specialties «Marketing» (ВА) and «Finance» (ВА).
We maintain good relations with:
- Free University of Berlin (speciality «Regional Studies: Water Resources Management», MA)
Internship in Germany
Doing internship abroad is an important advantage in building a career — not only do you get knowledge but also an invaluable experience of living and working abroad.
We are always willing to support students wishing to do an internship in Germany. However, you have to find a place for internship and cover the costs. We encourage you to read two of the largest online internship exchanges:
Summer Language Courses in Germany
Spend your holidays effectively, travelling and improving your command of the German language! Find the right summer programme here: