If you want to keep your professional development continuous you should work at KGU. We provide our employees excellent conditions for career development in a motivating and supportive work environment. Our university values initiative and work environment is full of interesting projects and tasks.
If you want to become part of a team of professionals from one of the best universities in the country, send your CV to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are in search of an initiative and promising candidate!
The Central Asia Youth for Water (CAY4W) project is not only an endless opportunity to gain, а professional experience, but also to contribute to the development of the whole Central Asian region!
This project was founded in 2015 on the initiative of the «Integrated water Resources Management» (IWRM) faculty of the Kazakh-German University. During the existence of the project, there were created new opportunities leading to the development of communications of the youth initiative throughout Central Asian countries. Students from different countries were empowered by the offered knowledge based solutions oriented at responding to the needs of business, decision makers and civil society at local, national and regional levels of water resources management.
Every day, the CAY4W team works in order to reduce the risk of environmental issues.
If YOU have the same desire, we are waiting for your application to e-mail: email@example.com.
Please find All the information attached.
Don't miss your chance to leave your footprint in this world!
Assistant for Renewable energy and business incubator projects
Duties and responsibilities:
- Full assistant support of the project; correspondence and communication with project participants, collecting and sending the necessary materialы, letters, etc. As well as assisting the project Manager in checking assignments and assisting the project Manager in solving problems;
- The creation of financial and narrative reports.
- The preparation and updating of databases on specialists, partners, projects for the development of international cooperation on renewable energy (RE), energy efficiency, climate change, business development projects.
- Collection and processing of information for the creation of training courses and training programs on renewable energy (bachelor's, master's)
- Collect information and contribute to the development of e-learning courses on sustainable energy (green energy) and business.
- Logistics support for renewable energy, energy efficiency, climate change and business incubator projects and activities.
- Higher education in energy, Economics, business, natural resource management or other relevant fields;
- Fluency in English and Russian language;
- Activity, independence, reliability, responsibility;
- Excellent communication and team skills to develop partnerships;
- The ability to compile brief analytical compilations, summaries, experience of analysis is an advantage.