Rustam Renatovich Burnashev
Associate Professor, Candidate of Philosophical sciences
Research area/research area of interest
- Logic, methodology and philosophy of science;
- International and Regional security studies;
- Theories of International Relations.
Total number of publications during the whole period of activity including international publications — 64 including 18 international
- Central Asia: periphery in the integration processes// The Silk Road Economic Belt and Kazakhstan: state and prospects. — Almaty: Kazakh-German University, 2015, pp. 55−69.
- Why the challenge from Islamists is not the most important regional security challenges for Central Asian states// ISAF’s Withdrawal from Afghanistan — Central Asian Perspectives on Regional Security. — Stockholm: FOI, 2014. — P. 56−65.
- Security of Transit States: Insecurity Dilemma// Eurasian Security Community and the Role of the OSCE. — Almaty: Kazakhstan Institute for Strategic Studies under the President of Kazakhstan, 2014. — P. 52−58
- The impact of changes in Afghanistan on the situation with water use in Central Asia// Water and energy problems in Central Asia and their solution prospects — Almaty: Konrad Adenauer Stiftung, 2013, pp. 64−69
- Central Asia and Afghanistan after 2014: medium-term scenarios// CSTO and stability in Central Asia, Almaty, Kazakhstan Institute for strategic studies under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2013, pp. 30−36
- Regional Conflict: Scenario for Central Asia// Central Asia’s Affairs. 2013, 1, pp.44−57 (co-authored with I. A. Chernykh)
- Regional conflict: scenario for Central Asia / / Kazakhstan-Spectrum, 2013, 1, pp. 76−100 (co-authored with I. A. Chernykh)
- Central Asia: building a regional security system// Kazakhstan-Uzbekistan: 20 years of diplomatic relations. Almaty: Kazakhstan Institute for strategic studies under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2013, pp. 32−39
- Kazakhstan: nation-building and inter-ethnic processes: 3rd quarter of 2011, Almaty: Institute of political decisions, 2012, p.29 (co-authored with B. I. Bekturganov, R. M. Lebekov and others)