This programme prepares professionals in the field of Social Sciences for work in research and educational institutions, government bodies, commercial and non-commercial organizations engaged in international activities.
Duration of study: a 2 year-program of scientific-pedagogical master’s programme.
Languages of instruction: Russian and English.
Educational programme «Central Asia»
Is designed to prepare specialists in foreign policy and foreign economic sector. The main direction of specialists is cooperation with institutions and agencies of Central Asian in the field of politics, economy and culture.Admission
- Theoretical basis of regional research
- Regional research methodology
- History, political processes and problems of Central Asia
- Social, economic and identification processes
- Conflict studies
Upon successful completion of the programme, graduates can build a career:
- at international organizations and foreign companies;
- at state institutions and structures involved in foreign policy;
- at translation companies;
- at departments of public and media relations.