We work to help students become sought-after professionals and start a career path to their dreams.
We will help you to understand how to find yourself in the professional world and what to expect from the future place of work. Therefore, we conduct open meetings with employers, and help to learn how to have a successful interview and write an effective CV.
We know that our work is effective because 95% of KGU graduates find work easily as well as thanks to the contacts of the university with the employers of Kazakhstan.
What we can do for you:
- Career guidance — how to find your strengths;
- Developing soft skills — why it is important to develop not only professional skills;
- Seminars and workshops on writing resume and cover letters. We will show you how to make an eye-catching CV;
- Lessons on business etiquette;
- Recommendations for an internship;
- Employment assistance;
- Meetings with employers;
- Participation in round tables and seminars.
Options for cooperation
We are glad to offer different cooperation options for commercial and non-profit organizations:
- Development and implementation of student projects relevant to your company — market analysis, segmented analysis, analytical studies on economic, engineering and social areas;
- Joint implementation of social projects;
- Presentation of a company at KGU with a report on the development prospects of both the company and the industry in general;
- Presentation of the company with information about relevant job vacancies and internships. The provision of internships for students and postgraduates of KGU;
- Participation in scientific conferences of KGU, round tables, open discussions on current problems and issues in various areas;
- Participation in events organized by the Career Centre including Career Fairs, Profession Days, roundtables with HR specialists.
You can post information about internship places, job openings and project topics for papers and research for students of KGU on our website. Our graduates and students constantly receive e-mails with relevant information about job offers.
Contact information of the Career Centre:
Furmanov street 173